The Empire Club of Canada, established in 1903, is recognized as one of Canada’s oldest and largest speakers’ forums with a membership comprised of some of Canada’s most influential leaders from the professions, business, labour, education and government. Over its history it has been addressed by more than 3500 prominent Canadian and international leaders – men and women who have distinguished themselves in many fields of endeavour.
Benefits of membership (regular, senior/student) are as follows:
- Member pricing to all Empire Club events (i.e. usually $10 discount per ticket/$100 discount per table)
- Access to “Member-only” events including the soon to be announced Empire Arts Series
- Advanced tickets sales to key speaker events during the year (to be determined by the Empire Club)
- Ability to download podcasts for each Empire Club event during the season
- Networking opportunities
- Advance notification of Empire Club events
Benefits of Corporate membership are as follows:
- Same as regular membership (list above)
- No limit to how many members at a company that take part in the membership
It’s easy to join The Empire Club on Facebook – just follow these 4 easy steps below;
- Click here to begin.
- Sign into your Facebook account. (If you do not already have your free Facebook account, click “Sign up” to create one).
- At the top of the page, click “Become Fan”.
- That’s it! Remember to click “Suggest to Friends” to invite your contacts to join the page.
Linkedin is a business oriented social networking site with over 7 million professionals. Joining the Linkedin network can help you or your business make strides by giving you access to professionals from various sectors and industries. The Empire Club of Canada has joined the Linkedin community and invite you to join our group for regular updates from us!
To join The Empire Club Linkedin group – just follow these 4 easy steps below;
- Click here to begin.
- Sign into your Linkedin account. (if you do not already have your free Linkedin account, click “Joining Linkedin” to create one)
- Click “Join Group”
- That’s it! Remeber to share group with Linkedin contacts by clicking “Share Group” at the top of the group page.
The Empire Club Foundation is a registered charity. It’s objectives are to promote interest in current and public affairs of both the national and international import; and, establish a source of historical information relative to economic, social, cultural, political and other aspects of Canadian affairs.